New Broken China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop

It's been a cool spring so far here in Pennsylvania, but just this week we are having our first burst of heat and I am loving it!

I am a warm weather girl for sure, and always find myself counting down the days till May. One of the bonus perks of summer is a warmer workshop! Not only is it more comfortable for working, but it makes working with certain materials and techniques much easier. 

To name a few, resin and soldering! Those are not cold weather crafts for sure, so summer is always welcome around these parts. Here's a quick peek at a few new pieces I put into my shop yesterday. 

I think this soft blue-gray china pattern is so pretty. The color and pattern give it such a delicate look, and I love anything in Regency style!
I was so happy to find this china pattern! It's an American made Art Deco design floral motif and I just love the sunny yellow with the  touches of orange and green. On the pendant I added genuine Baltic Amber and green Prehnite beads.

I get tons of requests for calendar jewelry that I make from old damaged calendar plates. These plates were a form of advertising way back when (you can see this one dates 1909!) Many of these plates come with a stamped insignia of a local grocer or other shop and will say something like, "Compliments of Green Street Grocery, Allentown Pennsylvania." This piece features July 1909 and has a long 26 inch chain that is connected to the pendant with orange-ish aventurine beads. So pretty!

This piece makes my heart beat faster! First reason: I'm part Ukrainian and immediately recognized the folk art motif that mimics Eastern European embroidery or needlework. This piece is porcelain, has fabulous colors, and Swarovski crystal accents.

All of the pieces shown here are one of a kind pieces of broken china jewelry and all are available for purchase in my Etsy shop, Dishfunctional Designs

Enjoy spring! 
~ Laura                         
                                   Join me on:

Comments