New Art Jewelry Necklace With French Limoges China

This lovely necklace is a one of a kind piece that I made from a broken shard of antique French Limoges fine porcelain in what looks to be a morning glory pattern. There is no pattern name on the china so I just go by what the motif or type of flower is, and this one looks like pink morning glories! 


For this very special piece I created all of the decorative edge metalwork by hand and then gave it a beautiful antiqued finish. It's kind of a mix of Art Nouveau and Baroque decorative styles that is completely unique! Though I sometimes make pieces that are similar - with the same china pattern, for example - each is a unique one of a kind and no two are ever exactly alike.

This is a bit larger than my usual broken china jewelry pieces so it really is a statement necklace that is sure to turn heads.

This one of a kind piece of broken china jewelry is available for purchase in my Etsy shop, Dishfunctional Designs so be sure to check it out! 

~ Laura                         
                                   Join me on:

Comments