Broken China Jewelry: Antique Hand Painted Rose Porcelain With Pearls China Heart Pendant

This antique rose china reminds me of a soft, fluffy cloud! 

The hand painted roses are the palest light pink--better described as blush--on white porcelain with green leaves and details.

This antique chipped plate was found at a thrift store, all alone and pushed back into a dark corner shelf. 

Because the pattern was so soft and pale, I wasn't sure if it would work well as a piece of broken china jewelry, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and took her home with me to my workshop.



I'm glad I did! She's lovely. 

I added wire and some small pearls and silver beads--what a unique piece! 

This heart is available for purchase in my shop




~ Laura Beth Love
Dishfunctional Designs
Broken China Jewelry 

Comments