The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift: Broken China Jewelry

What makes the perfect Valentine's Day gift for your sweetheart? Something romantic? Maybe something with vintage charm? How about something handmade with years of expertise? 

Handcrafted gifts are very special for many reasons. They are often one of a kind. They are not mass produced but made with very much care, thought, and talent. They often take much time to make. But most importantly, they show the recipient that you find them so special that you took the time to carefully pick something as unique and special as your love for one another as a gift for them. 

A unique and beautiful love deserves a unique and beautiful memento.

My broken china jewelry designs are all of those things and are always very popular not just for Birthdays and Christmas, but for Valentine's Day and wedding anniversaries too.

My jewelry designs made from vintage and antique broken china make treasured gifts that are not only enjoyed year after year, but are heirloom quality to be passed down from generation to generation. 

My broken china jewelry is expertly crafted from start to finish by myself in my studio. By combining my own love for antiques and fine craftmanship I created something that not just gives me so much joy, but gives others joy as well. Below is a peek at some of my newest creations, just in time for Valentine's Day! 

















All jewelry shown was handmade by me and is available for sale in my Etsy shop, so be sure to stop by and see my newest creations.  - Laura Beth Love

If you love vintage things, and repurposing and upcycling old items into unique, new creations, and creative gardening, then you will love my upcycling blog, Dishfunctional Designs blog


Comments